Law Office ofP. Zachary Stewart

Call for your free initial consultation

Call for your free initial consultation

Legal representation in Weirton, West Virginia

Slip-And-Fall Injuries

Helping You Seek The Compensation You Deserve For Your Slip-And-Fall Injuries

Slip-and-fall accidents happen frequently even though property owners and managers have a duty to keep their premises safe. If you slipped going in or out of a restaurant, casino or retail shop, you may have a right to file a lawsuit for your injuries. However, slip-and-fall accidents can be hard to prove on your own without an experienced personal injury lawyer.

Whether you slipped and fell from a broken staircase or tripped over cracks in a sidewalk, our firm can help you gather the evidence necessary to file a claim to pursue compensation for your injuries. We will work closely with you to seek the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries.

At the Law Office of P. Zachary Stewart, we commit our resources and focus our attention on achieving the best possible results. Call our office at Weirton for a free consultation to discuss the details of your slip-and-fall injury at 304-914-3577​. You may also reach out to us online.

Did A Property Owner Fail To Properly Warn Visitors About Hazards?

Without proper signs or warning about unsafe conditions, slip-and-fall accidents can be considered premises liability cases. If you suffer serious injuries while on someone else’s property, you have the right to file a lawsuit against a property owner or manager. This includes slip-and-falls due to:

  • Faulty railings
  • Broken staircases
  • Elevator and escalator accidents
  • Surface liquids

Contact Us Today To Discuss Pursuing Compensation For Your Slip-And-Fall Injuries

If you or a loved one has serious injuries suffered in a slip-and-fall accident, contact our attorneys for a free consultation to discuss your injuries. Call the Law Office of P. Zachary Stewart at 304-914-3577 or tell us about your situation via email. We are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

When you are ready to protect your rights, we are ready to talk.